New Home Experience: Customer Care Program
As a convenience to you, our valued customer, and to provide you with prompt professional customer service, an EDC Customer Care Representative will automatically contact you 30 days after you move in to schedule an appointment for any warranty service you may need. This 30 day period allows you sufficient time to become settled in your new home.
Near the end of your eleventh month from the date of your purchase date, you will be contacted to schedule your one year Customer Service Appointment. During this appointment, we will review any outstanding warranty issues you may have with your new home.
EDC Homes builds some of the finest new homes in Hampton Roads at affordable prices starting in the low $200,000s. Just a few of the luxury features you will find in every new EDC model include:
- An open floor plan with nine-foot ceilings on the first floor
- A gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, a peninsula island and breakfast bar
- Custom-designed kitchen cabinetry with soft-close cabinets and drawers and extensive crown molding
- Granite countertops in the bathrooms
- A master bedroom with a vaulted ceiling and walk-in closet
- A family room pre-wired for surround sound and HDMI access
- A ceiling fan in the family room and all bedrooms