FHA Loan Program
FHA mortgage programs are available to all buyers. These programs are designed to help creditworthy low-income and moderate-income families who do not meet requirements for conventional loans. FHA loan programs are particularly beneficial to those buyers with less available cash.
FHA Loan Benefits:
- Only requires a 3.5% down payment.
- Debt-to-income ratio as high as 55%
- Ability to use money received as a gift for a down payment and/or settlement costs
- Allows for no cost, no qualifying “streamline” refinance
- Requires up-front & monthly mortgage insurance (MI)
- Flexible qualification guidelines.
The featured lender has an affiliated business relationship with EDC Homes. You are under no obligation to use the featured lender for financing. If you have a brokerage relationship with another agency, this is not intended as a solicitation. This communication is provided to you for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon by you. EDC Homes is not a mortgage lender and so you should contact Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group, L.L.C. directly to learn more about its mortgage products and your eligibility for such products. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All loans subject to income verification, credit approval and property appraisal. Not a commitment to lend. Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group, L.L.C. NMLS #72043 (nmlsconsumeraccess.org) is an Equal Opportunity Lender. Located at 600 Lynnhaven Parkway Suite 203 Virginia Beach, VA 23452.