1143 Manchester Avenue, Norfolk, VA 23508
EDC Homes welcomes you to our home designed exclusively for today’s most discerning buyer. This 2600 square foot home is designed for quiet, comfortable family living as well as entertaining friends. With four bedrooms to include a first floor ensuite bedroom and three full bathrooms, our design takes into consideration generational living.
This home also boasts a large 2nd floor entertainment room or fifth bedroom. Enjoy your morning coffee from the covered balcony off of the 2nd floor master suite which also includes a generous walk-in closet and luxurious master bathroom with standalone shower and vessel tub.
The gourmet kitchen is designed with functionality in mind as well as a focal point for entertaining. We have given great consideration to outdoor living with two large front porches and large patio off the back.
And finally, the huge two car attached garage can handle 2 full size cars with room left over for bikes, paddle boards and all the beach gear one needs to live the coastal life.
Of course, all EDC model homes feature fine craftsmanship throughout and attention to detail. Some of the many upgrades and luxury appointments in every EDC model home include:
- An open floor plan with nine-foot ceilings on the first floor
- A gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, a peninsula island and breakfast bar
- Custom-designed kitchen cabinetry with soft-close cabinets and drawers and optional crown molding
- Granite countertops in the bathrooms
- A formal dining room
- A spacious family room pre-wired for surround sound and HDMI access & optional fireplace
- A master bedroom with a vaulted ceiling and large walk-in closet
- A master bathroom with shower and separate garden tub
- A ceiling fan in the family room and master bedroom
- Stain-resistant, wall-to-wall carpet in choice of colors
- Resilient luxury vinyl plank flooring
- Craftsman-style interior doors
- Large foyer
- Brushed-nickel light fixtures
- A carriage-style, raised-panel garage door with remote and opener
- Two-tone paint package
- CertainTeed siding and architectural roofing shingles
The Ryder Model features five large bedrooms, including a first floor ensuite bedroom, three bathrooms, a living room, a formal dining room, a wine mini bar for entertaining, a two-car garage, two exterior front decks and a back deck/patio.