537 Earl Street, Norfolk, VA 23503
Contact Listing Agent For Builder's Closing Cost Incentives.
This EDC model features four large bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, a living room and family room, a formal dining room, a two-car garage, and a patio. The master bedroom suite features a walk-in closet and a large en suite bathroom with a picture window and a stand-up shower and tub. This Home also features luxury vinyl plank flooring in the living room, kitchen and dining room and upgraded carpet in the bedrooms. On the outside, you’ll love the wide front porch.
Of course, all EDC model homes feature fine craftsmanship throughout and attention to detail. Some of the many upgrades and luxury appointments in every EDC model home include:
- An open floor plan with nine-foot ceilings on the first floor
- A gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, a peninsula island and breakfast bar
- Custom-designed kitchen cabinetry with soft-close cabinets and drawers and extensive crown molding
- Granite countertops in the bathrooms
- A master bedroom with a vaulted ceiling and walk-in closet
- A master bathroom with ceramic bath surround
- A ceiling fan in the family room and master bedroom
- Stain-resistant, wall-to-wall carpet in choice of colors
- Resilient luxury vinyl plank flooring
- Craftsman-style interior doors
- Two-piece crown molding in living areas
- Brushed-nickel light fixtures
- A carriage-style, raised-panel garage door with remote and opener
- Two-tone paint package
- CertainTeed siding and architectural roofing shingles
The Grace Model features four large bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, a living room and family room, a formal dining room, a two-car garage, and a patio.