VA Loan Program
If you’re active military, a veteran or a surviving spouse you may be entitled to a Veterans Affairs Home Mortgage loan program. There are tremendous benefits with a VA home loan, it can be used to purchase or build a new home, refinance a current home or repair and improve your existing home.
Some Of The Benefits A VA Loan Offers:
- No down payment requirement.
- More favorable interest rates are frequently offered by lenders because of the VA’s guaranty.
- Ability to finance funding fee.
- No mortgage insurance premiums.
- Maximum loan amount may be 100% of appraised value of home or purchase price, whichever is lower.
- Appraised value is determined by a VA-approved appraiser.
- Maximum loan amount is up to four times the VA eligibility entitlement (currently $104,250 with a maximum loan amount of $417,000 for 100% financing).
Who Is Eligible To Participate In The VA Loan Program?
If you’ve met any of the below, you’ve likely met the criteria to be considered active duty or a veteran:
- Active Duty who has served at least 181 days during peacetime.
- Active Duty who has served 90 days' wartime.
- Active Duty who has served 6 years in the Reserves or National Guard.
- Surviving spouses may also be eligible.
How Do I Get Started?
First, you will want to consult with Heather Todd of Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group to see which loan is best for your situation. After discussing your needs, she will guide you through the entire mortgage process.
Discover The Advantages Of Working With Atlantic Bay
99.4% Customer Satisfaction
Doing right by our clients and business partners is Atlantic Bay’s top priority. Keeping this principle in place throughout the entire mortgage process has earned us a 99.4% customer satisfaction rating.
99.7% Closed By Contract Date
99.7% of all Atlantic Bay loans are closed on or before the contract date. By having a reputation for closing loans with speed and efficiency, we have been able to build better relationships with customers and professionals alike.
T.B.D Loan Underwriting
Unlike most mortgage companies, Atlantic Bay underwrites To Be Determined (TBD) files before the client has a property. This means the client can be fully approved prior to finding a property.
Your Personal Mortgage Banker: Heather Todd
Buying a house is often one of the most stressful times in a person’s life. Heather's experience in the industry and the area will make the mortgage process easy for you to understand. It is her goal to make the transition to home ownership as smooth as possible. You can always expect to be informed and to receive top-notch customer service. Whether you are a military family who is new to the area, a first-time homebuyer, buying your retirement home, or purchasing an investment property, Heather Todd will be here every step of the way making sure you are educated and updated on your loan application. She is experienced in VA, FHA, conventional, investment, and jumbo loans and looks forward to helping you achieve the amazing goal of homeownership!
If you are buying your first home, your tenth home, an investment home, are new to the area, or are retiring, let Heather walk side by side with you on your journey towards homeownership. She will be with you every step of the way!