744 Goldsboro Ave, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
This 2600 square foot home is designed for comfortable family living as well as entertaining friends. With five bedrooms to include a first floor ensuite bedroom and three full bathrooms, our design takes into consideration generational living.
This home also boasts a large 2nd floor entertainment room or fifth bedroom. Enjoy your morning coffee from the covered balcony off of the 2nd floor master suite which also includes a generous walk-in closet and luxurious master bathroom with standalone shower and vessel tub.
The gourmet kitchen is designed with both functionality and as a focal point for entertaining in mind. We have given great consideration to outdoor living as we have the two front porches and patio on the back.
And finally, the huge two car attached garage can handle 2 full size cars with room left over for bikes, paddle boards and all the beach gear one needs to live the coastal life.
Of course, all EDC model homes feature fine craftsmanship throughout and attention to detail. Some of the many upgrades and luxury appointments in every EDC model home include:
- An open floor plan with nine-foot ceilings on the first floor
- A gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, island and breakfast bar
- Custom-designed kitchen cabinetry with soft-close cabinets and drawers and optional crown molding
- Granite countertops in the bathrooms
- A formal dining room
- A spacious family room pre-wired for surround sound and HDMI access & optional fireplace
- A master bedroom with a vaulted ceiling and large walk-in closet
- A master bathroom with shower and separate garden tub
- A ceiling fan in the family room and all bedrooms
- Stain-resistant, wall-to-wall carpet in choice of colors
- Craftsman-style interior doors
- Large foyer
- Brushed-nickel light fixtures
- A carriage-style, raised-panel garage door with remote and opener
- Two-tone paint package
- CertainTeed siding and architectural roofing shingles
The Ryder Model features five large bedrooms, including a first floor ensuite bedroom, three bathrooms, a living room, a formal dining room, a wine mini bar for entertaining, a two-car garage, two exterior front decks and a back deck/patio.