In the Community
EDC Homes strives to make a lasting impact in our community by giving back to the neighborhoods we serve. Whether it’s sponsoring youth sports programs like the Virginia Cannons Youth Baseball Teams or the Chesapeake United Soccer Club we give a lot of credit for our success in life to involvement in sports as kids.
As a proud supporter of The Cooley’s Anemia Foundation, EDC homes is making a difference in our community through support and awareness of medical disorders like Thalassemia. Cooley’s has been around for over 50 years and we couldn’t be more pleased to help out this great cause.
We build in Hampton Roads because we love it here. We're a part of the community and hope you will be too.
EDC Homes is a proud sponsor of the following charities and foundations:
- Food Bank of Southeastern Virginia & Eastern Shore
- Navy Marine Corps Relief Society
- Virginia Beach Volunteer Rescue
- International Orthodox Christian Charities
- Salvation Army
- Sugar Plum Bakery
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Judeo Christian Outreach Center
- Seaton House
- Lee’s Friends
- Yellow Ribbon Fund
- Wings Over America Scholarship
- Toby’s Dream Foundation
- Young Life
- Toys for Tots
- First Colonial High School - Special Education Program
- Frank W. Cox High School - Student Cooperative Association (SCA)